Best Home Espresso machines in 2016 : Espresso machines have become an essential product in Home and Offices today. Espressos Help in keeping your mind active and makes your productive, And that’s the reason because of which you can find Espresso machines in almost all the offices. But now, As people love to drink espressos and It keeps the mind calm, People started buying Espresso Machine for home.
Best Home Espresso Machines
Below are the complete analysis of top 3 best home espresso machines, that makes the drinks taste the best. And considering that the machine is for home, we will be giving more importance to the cost of the machine in deciding best home espresso machine. If you feel the budget is not a problem for you, then you might like reading our article on best espresso machine under 200$.
155 ESPRESSO MAKER
- 6.7 Pounds
- 128 Oz Reservoir
- 15 bar Pump
- 1500 Watts
- 1 & 2 Cup Filters
INISSIA ESPRESSO MAKER
- 5.3 Pounds
- 24 Oz Reservoir
- 19 bar Pump
- 1200 Watts
- 1 & 2 Cup Filters
#1 RATED ON AMAZON
ECMP50 ESPRESSO MAKER
- 1.2 Pounds
- 40 Oz Reservoir
- 15 bar Pump
- 1 & 2 Cup Filters
- Easy to Use
#1) NESPRESSO INISSIA ESPRESSO MAKER REVIEW – AMAZON LINK
Overview of Specifications : Nespresso Inissia is a very small, handy and compact 19 bar pump espresso machine. Its water tank has a capacity of 24 ounces and the whole machine weighs 5.3 Pounds. This machine has 2 programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo preparation.
Key features : Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds. And Works on Nespresso capsule system.
Positives (Pros) of Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine
- You do not have to wait for the machine to warm up before you make your coffee selection ; This is the best Positive point for this machine because I hate it when i have to switch on the machine, go do some work and then come again and do my selection and wait again for the espresso.
- Nespresso Inissia has very small size and weight.
- Foldable and removable drip tray makes it very easy to clean.
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules.
- Makes espresso, Americano, Lungo, Lattés just as well as any other Nespresso.
- Best machine if you are traveling.
- Best price. You can’t get a better machine for this price. It’s only about 100$ on Amazon.
Negatives (Cons) Of Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine :
- Very loud. When it’s brewing it’s extremely loud. Luckily it brews quickly.
- Nespresso coffee is very strong. (though I Love it , many people don’t like that).
This is the Best device, i have ever seen for this price. Taste is marvelous and its compact size makes it the best home espresso machine. You can trust this machine and it won’t disappoint you.
#2) DE’LONGHI EC155 ESPRESSO MAKER REVIEW – AMAZON LINK
Overview of specifications : De’Longhi EC155 is a very Affordable 15 Bar Pump espresso and cappuccino machine. It weighs about 6.7 pounds, The power consumption of this espresso machine is 1500 watts. It uses stainless steel boiler system and has a water capacity of 1 gallon in it. This machine runs on manual milk system.
Key features : De’Longhi EC155 has 2 Filers, with which you can make 1 cup or 2 cups of Espressos at a time. And another very important feature of this Machine is that it has a manual jet frother which mixes steam and milk to make perfect froth.
Positives (Pros) Of De’Longhi EC155 :
- The removable drip Tray and water reservoir makes the device very easy to clean. And it’s very easy to dismantle and assemble the parts.
- The Size of this Machine is very small, so it won;t consume much space in your home.
- The Capacity of Water reservoir is very nice. you can make 8-10 espressos before you have to refill it. And you can see the water lever easily through a clear section behind the basket.
- De’Longhi EC155 heats very quickly, even quicker than the time its mentioned in the manual.
- There is NO Wait time between frothing and brewing. ( There is a wait time between brewing and frothing).
- Pump drive is very good, it’s so much better than steam pressure machines.
- Taste of espresso is very good. And especially crema is nice.
- Very affordable price. it’s about 100$, You can view current price on Amazon.
Negatives (Cons) Of De’Longhi EC155 :
- Real espresso shot glass does not fit under spigots , you can use true ceramic espresso cup or any other small espresso cup.
- De’Longhi EC155 vibrates very much, which can shake the glass and spill the drink. So you need to hold the glass or else put a soft piece of rubber on the grate to make glass stable.
- Frothing wand is only 3.25 inches from the counter top. You need to get a frothing cup that is about that height for better convenience.
Although this De’Longhi EC155 Has some small cons, The Pros of this device over shadow all of these. Considering Its Taste, price and size it is surely eligible to be in the Top 3 Best Home espresso machine.
#3) MR. COFFEE ECMP50 ESPRESSO MAKER REVIEW – AMAZON LINK
Overview of Specifications : Mr.Coffee ECMP50 is a 1.2 Pounds , 15 Bar pump Espresso machine. And You can brew two shots simultaneously with this machine. And its One-Touch Brew and Steam Controls and Ready Indicator Lights make brewing fast and easy. And it has manual milk system.
Key features : Mr.Coffee ECMP50 has Frothing Arm that makes creamy froth on top off your cappuccinos and lattes. And it includes Single Shot Filter, Double Shot Filter. And another good feature is, It uses Thermal Block Heating System that provides barista-speed brewing and even heating.
Positives (Pros) of Mr.Coffee ECMP50 :
- The Drip Catcher is a removable, washable drip tray to collect coffee drips and keep brew space neat and clean.
- You no longer have to remove the water container to fill it up.
- I Like the top tray. I store my espresso cup, tamper, brew basket, and espresso pitchers on it.
- Incredibly easy to use! Directions and troubleshooting pages in the manual are simple and helpful.
- Compact size and looks nice.
- A standard sized coffee cup will fit under the spout – not so with many models.
Negatives (Cons) of Mr.Coffee ECMP50 :
- There is a small leak, there is a wet spot near the machine.
- This model does not have an automatic drip feature and you will need to manually tell it when to stop pouring.
- The time it takes to switch between pouring the espresso and switching over to steaming milk is quite long.
Mr.Coffee ECMP50 is Listed in the top 3 Best home espresso machines of 2016 because of it’s extremely low-cost And its size. The cost of this machine is about 60$ on Amazon, And the taste of Espressos made are also very well. So these factors make me list this in the top 3. And if you like this product for its price, then you might like our article on best espresso machine under 100$ as well.
So, These were my preference for best espresso machines for home. Read all these facts and decide the one which would suit you the best. If you have any doubt about these machines, you can always ask us using the comment form given below. And if this article helped you, then don’t forget to share it with your friends through social media in which you are active. And Bookmark this blog and keep visiting to learn new thing regarding Espresso machines.
Disclaimer : We are not connected with any brands or products that we have listed Above. These are just our honest opinion on the Best home espresso machine. However, we will get a small commission from Amazon Affiliates if you Buy these products from our links. If you feel our research is worth it, and you want to thank us, then you can buy the espresso you wish through our links.